AOL mail, which is a free web-based email service, can show issues that include not working at all. Users generally face this issue on their iPhone. If you are an AOL user and facing this issue of AOL mail not working on your iPhone, then you need to go this article thoroughly. Here, we have discussed the most appropriate solutions to this problem and after going through those, you should be able to fix this problem. So, don’t worry and read on.
Solution 1: Turn Airplane Mode On And Off
If AOL mail is not working on your iPhone, then perhaps there is a problem with your internet connection. To make sure that your internet is working correctly, carry out the following steps:
- Swipe up your iPhone screen to open the Control panel. Now, look for Airplane Mode. Toggle it On, wait for a few minutes, and then toggle it Off.
- In addition, ensure that you have a strong WiFi connection, or if you are using mobile data, make sure that you have an active data pack.
Solution 2: Reset Network Settings
Resetting Network settings is another measure you can take to fix this issue of AOL mail not working on iPhone. Follow the below steps to reset the settings:
- Go to the Settings app and tap on General. Look for the option named Reset.
- Under Reset, tap on Reset Network Settings.
This will reset the network settings, and also the WiFi passwords, APN and VPN settings.
Solution 3: Remove The Account And Log In Again
If following the above steps don’t fix the issue, you can try removing the AOL account and add it again. Follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Now, look for the option named Accounts and Password.
- Tap on Accounts and Password to open a list of accounts that you have signed in on your iPhone. Click on AOL. This will take you to a new page.
- Click on Delete Account which is present at the bottom.
- Open Settings on your iPhone. Look for Accounts and Passwords.
- Click on Add Account, and then sign in using your AOL credentials.
These are the solutions to fix AOL not working on iPhone. Hope, after following these fixes you can resolve your problem.