Linksys Smart WiFi is a cloud-based service that comes with Linksys smart WiFi routers. You can utilize this function on Linksys smart routers to access it from anywhere with an active internet connection. You just need to set up your router and link a Linksys cloud account to it.
Linksys Smart WiFi Login Instructions
To avoid any disruptions with login, make sure that the firmware of your Linksys smart WiFi router is updated. You can access your Linksys smart WiFi through web browsers in Windows, Mac, or iPad. Alternately, you can access it via the Linksys app on a mobile.
There are two possible ways to access your Linksys smart WiFi.
You can access your Linksys smart WiFi locally through a web browser. Follow these steps:
- Launch a web browser of your choice.
- In the address bar of your browser, type your router’s IP address “192.168.1.1” or type “myrouter.local” and hit Enter.
- Enter your router password and click on Log In. If you haven’t set any password for your router, enter the default password which is “admin”.
- The Linksys smart WiFi Sign in should appear. Enter your email address and password and click Log In.
With Linksys smart WiFi, you can access your router remotely from anywhere, and modify the settings of your router. Make sure you are connected to an active internet connection and follow these steps to access your router remotely:
- Launch a web browser of your choice and type “linksyssmartwifi.com” in the address bar. Hit Enter.
- Enter the email address and the password associated with your Linksys smart WiFi and click Log In.
- The Linksys smart WiFi homepage will now appear and you can easily change any settings through it.
Note: To avail the feature of smart WiFi Login, you need to create and associate a cloud account to your Linksys router.
This is the process of logging in to your Linksys smart WiFi. Hope, after going through the article you can log in to your Linksys smart WiFi without any trouble.