Netgear is a multinational computer networking company that is popular for selling data networking hardware products. It manufactures ethernet cables, wireless routers, Ethernet switches, wireless cameras, and network storage systems.
Firstly, most of the users favor Netgear routers because of its security and the fastest connection in this professional market. This product provides the users with a secure and reliable connection without creating any difficulties. Sometimes, the users ask about some easy ways for Netgear C3000 setup. Read this article carefully, to know more about the procedures.
Things To Do Before Netgear C3000 Router
Before describing the methods, have a look at some of the things that you need:
Collect All Related Internet Information From Your Service Provider
Before moving on to the setup, collect all the necessary details like your cable account number, and login information like username and password, etc.
Join A Coaxial Cable
Here, you can use a coaxial cable to connect the cable port with the router’s modem given by your cable company. Keep one thing in your mind that, the cable must be connected tightly.
Connect The Main Power Adapter
Connect the power adapter to the modem of the router that was added in the package and attach the primary power adapter into the outlet.
Wait For The Modem Router To Come Online
If the internet LED stops flickering and lights become solid green, then the modem router comes online. This process might take around five minutes.
Connect A Computer Or Wi-Fi Device To The Modem Router
To connect through a Wi-Fi connection, use the WiFi network name and password which is on the product label.
For a wired connection, you can use an ethernet cable. To do so, connect a yellow colored ethernet port on the modem router with your system.
Finally, restart your PC.
Easy Procedure For Netgear Wireless Setup
Follow the steps to set up your Netgear wireless router:
- First, connect the internet port of the NETGEAR C3000 router with the modem. Also, connect your system with any of the available four LAN ports.
- Now, turn off your system, router, and the broadband or modem of the cable and then turn them on again. After that, wait for some time to complete the whole booting process.
- Next, open your web browser and write the IP address of your router.
- Then, you can log into the router.
- After that, type your username as admin and your default password is “password.”
- Be careful at the time of entering your username and password, as they are case-sensitive.
- Finally, in case the default username and password are not working properly, then you can change these credentials.
Set up your wireless NETGEAR C3000 router without a CD:
- After plugging in your router and establishing an internet connection from your cable modem, connect to your wireless router using your default username and password (printed on the bottom/back of the router).
- Trouble connecting wirelessly? Connect directly to your router with an Ethernet cable.
- Navigate to routerlogin.net to begin the setup process.
- Use default Username as admin and default Password as password.
These are some necessary tools and techniques that a user should know at the time of Netgear C3000 setup. If you follow the methods properly, then you can easily setup Netgear C3000 router. Make sure you understand the processes and do not skip any step.